Virtual Battlespace 3 (VBS3) is a flexible simulation training solution for scenario training mission rehearsal and more. VBS3 expands on its predecessor VBS2 by improving the VBS open architecture providing faster performance with our multicast system and introducing a new more modern-looking user interface. VBS3 was selected by the U.S. Army as its flagship product for its Games for Training Program. VBS has become an industry standard in game-based military simulation.
- Learning: Think. Communicate. Train. Learn. VBS3 is designed to help develop techniques, procedures, communication and decision-making skills.
- Technology: Better Technology Means More Options. VBS3 enables better training by allowing users to build larger terrains, involve more participants and create more complex scenarios.
- Development: Make Your Own Scenarios. Make Your Own Models. VBS3 is a flexible simulation environment where developers can create an incredible range of training scenarios.
- Content: In the Air, Over Land, On the Sea. VBS3’s content is vast and varied. Our content library includes thousands of vehicles, weapons, people and objects.
- AAR: Plan. Execute. Assess. Repeat. After-action review offers a distinct advantage for improving performance in communication, decision-making and teamwork in the battlespace.