Existing users can access our online help desk and support portal at helpdesk.danndevelopments.com or by calling our support line on +44 (0) 115 824 3633
Training & Support for all Firearms Training Systems
To support you and your operation we can now offer 24/7 support and training for the full range of training system systems. We have experienced, police vetted, engineers based here in the UK. From minor issues with setting up the system through to training on branching scenario creation we are here to keep your system running.
With this in mind, we off the following ranges of services:
- 24/7 Remote support – This allows your officers to call a designated number to allow one of the Dann Developments team to talk you through any issue. In addition, subject to connectivity, we are able to remotely access your system to further diagnose issues.
- 24/7 Onsite training & support – Engineers are available to visit your facility to diagnose issues with your simulator and provide training to staff on operation and maintenance.
- 24/7 Remote and Onsite Support – Complete support package to back up your training requirement with both telephone, remote support and physical onsite support when and if required.
- Yearly Planned Maintenance – We offer a scheduled maintenance check either annually or bi annually.
- Maintenance Contract tailored to your specific needs.
Dann Developments can offer your force a specific support package for your firearms training system. In our opinion too many systems sit on shelves simply for the want of some basic training, as members of staff move on, too often this type of equipment is under utilised.
Dann Developments can provide the assistance you need to get the most out of your firearms simulator, be that ‘from scratch’ beginner training through to telephone advice for the more experienced user.
Keeping you up and running is core to our business and our Support Desk is available 24/7.
If you experience problems with any of your equipment the please either:
telephone +44 (0) 1476 512372